- Entrepreneurship Roundtable - Entrepreneruship Program at USF Highlighted October 19, 2012
- ACG CUP CASE COMPEITION (open to College of Business graduate students) INFORMATION SESSION FEBRUARY 12, 2013 AT 5:00PM IN THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ROOM 221 Information Link
- FIRST PLACE- Scientific League, Inc
Audrey Buttice & Samuel DuPont
SECOND PLACE- neckProteck, Tyler Freriks
THIRD PLACE- Localvore Exchange LLC
- Spring 2012 Innovative Technology Challenge - Prototype Judging for the Product Development class was held Monday, April 23, 2012. The Challenge was to design, produce and present a working prototype for an anti snoring device. View photos
- Startup culture starts to set down roots in Tampa Bay business community
- One of Tampa Bay's most transforming business trends in years is emerging amid this difficult economy.
- Princeton Review News Release 2011 Rankings
- The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine announced today the results of their ninth annual survey that ranks the top 25 undergraduate and top 25 graduate entrepreneurship programs in the nation.
- USF College of Business News Release 2011 Rankings
- The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine rank USF's interdisciplinary program among the top 25 programs in the United States
- USF 2011 Fintech Business Plan Competition - Article on Company
- Teburu Disrupts Restaurant World, Wins USF Business Plan Competition
- Social media, youth help these 20-something entrepreneurs
- Three friends use social media and creativity to launch their businesses. Here is a view of Creative Destruction's clothing line.
- 2011 Entrepreneurship Ranking by Princeton Review
- The annual Princeton Review surveys more than 2,000 schools to rank the 50 best with entrepreneurship programs.
- If Corporate America Isn't Hiring, What Should Business Students Do?
- The University of South Florida has an Answer. Written by Ryan G. Van Cleave and published in Scene Magazine May/June 2010 issue.
- Entrepreneur U by: Alex Walsh/Tampa Bay Editor, Gulf Coast Business Review
- Local universities are teaching students about entrepreneurship.
- May 20, 2011 Fintech Business Plan Competition
- 1st Place: Leon McIntosh, Teburu, LLC; 2nd Place: Ashley Young, Agile Genetics, LLC; 3rd Place: Dean Collura & Eliot Dill, Diligent Media, Inc.
- 2011 Innovative Technology Challenge
- Prototype Judging for the Product Development class was held Monday, April 25, 2011. The Challenge was to design, produce and present a working prototype for a novel podiatry protection and immobilization device for a broken or sprained digit.
1st Place - Levamentum; 2nd Place Toe Jam; 3rd Place: Slim & Split
Workshop: October 19, 2012 - Making Digital Make Sense: Planning and Executing Social Media flyer
Spring 2012 Fintech Business Plan Competition - View Photo