- USF's entrepreneurship program climbs up Princeton Review lsit - Tampa Bay Business Journal September 26, 2012
- Front lines of the future? Business owners age 30 and younger - Tampa Bay Times article: http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/front-lines-of-the-future-business-owners-age-30-and-younger/2133442
- Dr. Lux quoted in article: Ask the Experts: Should Small Business Owners Seek Venture Capital Financing?http://www.cardhub.com/edu/small-business-venture-capital-pros-and-cons/
- May 10, 2013 - Entrepreneurship GALA Hosted by the Society of Entrepreneurs Sponsors (link to Sponsors)
- Pictures on the College of Business Facebook Link
- GALA Program with all awards, sponsors, highlights
- Entrepreneurship Roundtable - Entrepreneruship Program at USF Highlighted October 19, 2012
- ACG CUP CASE COMPEITION (open to College of Business graduate students) INFORMATION SESSION FEBRUARY 12, 2013 AT 5:00PM IN THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ROOM 221
- Workshop: October 19, 2012 - Making Digital Make Sense: Planning and Executing Social Media flyer
- Spring 2012 Fintech Business Plan Competition - View Photo
lst: Audrey Buttice & Samuel DuPont 2nd: neckProteck, Tyler Freriks 3rdL Localvore Exchange LLC
- Spring 2012 Innovative Technology Challenge - Prototype Judging for the Product Development class was held Monday, April 23, 2012. The Challenge was to design, produce and present a working prototype for an anti snoring device. View photos
- Startup culture starts to set down roots in Tampa Bay business community
- One of Tampa Bay's most transforming business trends in years is emerging amid this difficult economy.
- Princeton Review News Release 2011 Rankings
- The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine announced today the results of their ninth annual survey that ranks the top 25 undergraduate and top 25 graduate entrepreneurship programs in the nation.
- USF College of Business News Release 2011 Rankings
- The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine rank USF's interdisciplinary program among the top 25 programs in the United States
- USF 2011 Fintech Business Plan Competition - Article on Company
- Teburu Disrupts Restaurant World, Wins USF Business Plan Competition
- Social media, youth help these 20-something entrepreneurs
- Three friends use social media and creativity to launch their businesses. Here is a view of Creative Destruction's clothing line.
- 2011 Entrepreneurship Ranking by Princeton Review
- The annual Princeton Review surveys more than 2,000 schools to rank the 50 best with entrepreneurship programs.
- If Corporate America Isn't Hiring, What Should Business Students Do?
- The University of South Florida has an Answer. Written by Ryan G. Van Cleave and published in Scene Magazine May/June 2010 issue.
- Entrepreneur U by: Alex Walsh/Tampa Bay Editor, Gulf Coast Business Review
- Local universities are teaching students about entrepreneurship.
- May 20, 2011 Fintech Business Plan Competition 1st Place: Leon McIntosh, Teburu, LLC; 2nd Place: Ashley Young, Agile Genetics, LLC; 3rd Place: Dean Collura & Eliot Dill, Diligent Media, Inc.
- 2011 Innovative Technology Challenge Prototype Judging for the Product Development class was held Monday, April 25, 2011. The Challenge was to design, produce and present a working prototype for a novel podiatry protection and immobilization device for a broken or sprained digit.
1st Place - Levamentum; 2nd Place Toe Jam; 3rd Place: Slim & Split